Every industry, whether it is automotive, high tech, aid & relief, government & defence or other, has their own specific logistics requirements and needs. These are unique, and often they differ from one industry to the other. Trans Ocean has the expertise to help you.
Global network, local expertise
In addition to our industry teams, we have an extensive network of on-the-ground logistics specialist in all corners of the world; ready to help you with your supply chain and transport requirements.
We have both global and local experts who understand your business and therefore your individual logistics needs.
Logistics solutions for all
Whether you are a large multinational company, or a smaller local business, you can be sure that our local experts are on hand to help; ensuring that all shipments reaches their destination, on time and at cost, and that your supply chain is optimised to its fullest. We have extensive know-how of green supply chain management with our unique SupplyChain CarbonCheck solution.
- Airfreight (including sea-air services)
- Ocean freight (incl. FCL, LCL and bulk load)
- Landside services (incl. cargo insurance, customs clearance, inland transportation and international trade documentation)
- Project Cargo
- Inbound transportation management
- Finished goods warehousing and distribution
- Supply chain design and optimisation
- Green supply chain management
- End-to-end supply chain management
- End-to-end supply chain visibility through integrated information management.
Regionally focused industries: